Like many other Web sites, www.site2sms.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.site2sms.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.site2sms.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
if you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact Site2Sms Customer Support Desk at support@Site2Sms.com
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Lohchab Network or Site2Sms does not own or control, or to people that Site2Sms does not employ or manage.
What information is or may be collected from you
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from:
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
How is this information used
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
- Password reminder and Registration confirmation
- Special feature updates
- Event based services such as renewal notices, invites, email alerts , reminders etc.,
- Promotional SMSes on behalf of our alliance partners
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Information Sharing And disclosure
We do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties except our advertisers / partners.
Site2Sms will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Youe Site2Sms Account is password protected.No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address and Mobile Number, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
if you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at
Your Preferences to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
Site2Sms gives you the ability to edit your Site2Sms account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Site2Sms to contact you about specials and new products. Site2Sms is not responsible and will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, veracity and reliability of any information including any customized information which may be accessed by or provided to you, which could vary depending on your Site2Sms Account Information and preferences including your browser preferences. Also, you can always opt out from receiving emails by choosing unsubscribe link from email you received. We generally, remove your mail id from our mailing list in 5-6 business days.
You may request us to delete your account by emailing to support@Site2Sms.com. We send you a 4 digit unique number to your Mobile number, using this you can unsubscribe/delete your account.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
If you have questions or suggestions contact us.
You can contact us at:
2008, Railway Road
Narela Delhi - 110040 (India)